If you've never participated before, raising $200 (or more!) can seem intimidating. However, our experienced fundraisers will tell you that it's pretty easy once you get started! The most important thing to remember is that no one will donate if you don't ask. It usually takes about 3 asks for someone to donate, so don't give up right away. Remember, you're raising money for a great cause. Every dollar you raise goes directly to our Camp Twin Lakes campers!
We're here to support you every step of the way. If you have any questions about fundraising, please contact us so that we can help you succeed!
We will be updating this page with fundraising tips and resources, so please check back throughout the summer!
- Offline Donation Form - Please use this form to collect cash or check donations. This form ensures that we are able to attribute donations to your personal page and send thank you letters to your donors.
- Fundraising Tools Packet - This packet contains tons of fundraising tips and tricks to help you meet your fundraising goals. We recommend reading whether you're a fundraising expert or newbie!
- Social Media Packet- This packet contains suggested content for your social media fundraising campaign.
- Team Captains Packet - Team Captains can use this packet to learn the ins and outs on making your team the most successful yet!
- Primal Jersey Orders - If you'd like to order jerseys for your team, we recommend working with Primal.